Oshawa Team and Individual Draft League
2022-23 WINTER REGISTRATION. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Register by Nov 17th to secure your spot. The season begins late November and runs until mid-February.
Childrens Arena (Oshawa)
Team Entry fee $2099+HST, 10 game season
All players are required to register for their team and pay a $50 admin fee online before their first game
Players will no longer have to pay entrance fees
- Tuesday Tier 4
- Wednesday Tier 5
- CSA-approved hockey helmet and approved hockey gloves are mandatory for all players
- all goalies must wear full CSA-approved equipment visors
- cages, athletic cup, elbow pads, soft knee pads and soccer-style shin guards are recommended
- players under 18 have parental consent and league approval. They also must wear full facial protection. :
online only by clicking here $300 deposit is required to secure your franchise
We accept individual registration. Please register by clicking here. Fee is $219 tax included. We will put individuals on the free agent list to be placed or create a new team. Individuals will be placed as follows:
1)Draft league if enough players register for the division
2)Team creation for T5 league play in Wednesday or Sunday tier 5 divisions
3)placed on an existing team if options 1 and 2 are not available and teams need players.
- season begins late November and runs to mid February
- weeknight games from start times are 7pm on
- choose your main night (each division will have games on alternate nights)
- full individual and team statistics posted daily on our website
- D-Gel balls supplied for game play
- playoff champions awards Championship cup and end-of-season individual awards
- Champions are invited to attend OBHF Winter provincials (TBA)
- OBHF sanctioned league and officials
- limited dental and medical insurance clean and safe play
- all players must be 18 years of age or older.
- Players under 18 may play with parental consent
- Teams must register a minimum of 12 players and a maximum of 22 players
- Players need to play 3 (three) regular season games to qualify for the playoffs.
- One (1) game for goalies
- Team must have same base colour jerseys and shorts/pants